Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Welcome Back!!

Yep...I'm already up and running again.

I will be getting a new look and importing past posts over the next few days, so all that adoption info you've been craving will be here soon.

As for the new title, I'll explain more later. For now, wrap your brain around these definitions that adequately describe life as I know it.

Hmmm...let's see:

pause and reflect?
build toward a climax?
smooth out an abrupt modulation?


Yep...that's my life.

4 comments:

  1. Got it.. Sorry to hear why you had to change.. Hopefully they will go away!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh... thank you.

    Yikes. Hope they're not the stalker type. Good grief.

    Did you say you're moving to Germany? Might be good timing!

    I know you've had the boys for several months, but am assuming the adoption is not finalized yet... seems to take forever. But maybe I'm wrong. Does that affect your ability to take the boys overseas?

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice to see you back up so quickly.....looking forward to your insights, as always!!
    ......laurie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Julie: We are moving in June. The adoption will be finalized by then...or so they tell us. It will be a time crunch for the passports, but we'll let God work all that out.

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online